We are currently in the winter season, so why not adopt this as your wedding theme. Christmas may be long and gone but take inspiration from the festive season by wearing a white wedding dress with feathering and a hint of green for colour.
1. Brides wear the traditional white wedding dress but add a feather shawl or cape to a strapless dress to add more warmth. (AliExpress)
2. Add a hint of green with a sash or bow attached to the dress. (Bestweddingbridalgown)
3. Bouquets should be white wrapped in a green ribbon. These would also make a great table centrepiece or for decorations down the aisle. (Valley Flower Company)
4. Wedding invitations should look vintage, use brown coloured paper and a decorative border to achieve this. (Etsy)
5. For the reception, feed your guests more rustic style food. Guinness stew will help warm up the winter nights. (SimpleBites)