Take a bite out of the big apple and throw a New York inspired wedding. Take inspiration from female fictional character Carrie Bradshaw as you and your big get hitched in the city that never sleeps.
1. Brides wear a big meringue style dress or a fishtail white wedding dress combined with pearls and jewels. Take inspiration from Carrie Bradshaw’s Vivienne Westwood wedding dress as seen in the first Sex and the City film. (Pinterest – Lazaro gown)
2. Pair the dress with a bouquet of pink and white to add a splash of colour. (Floral V Designs)
3. For the wedding reception, long tables should be used not just for the newly married couple but for the guests also. Use dangerously dark red for your table centrepieces for a stark contrast in colour with the pure white tablecloth. (Pinterest)
4. Get inspired by the New York landmarks and name each table after a tourist attraction. This is will be a interesting conversation starter for the guests. (Etsy)
5. As for the wedding invitations, use the outline of the Empire State Building for a more subtle hint to your guests. (Etsy)