Go back to basics with a English country cottage wedding. Think of white lace wedding dresses, white roses, afternoon tea and English china.
1. Travel to your big day in style by hiring several vintage VW camper vans for the immediate family, decorate with bunting as accordingly. (Rock N’ Roll Bride)
2. Brides can wear white weddings dresses. Take inspiration from Kate Middleton by choosing a lace dress whatever your budget, the designer price tag is optional. (ana-rosa on Tumblr)
3. Pair with white roses to complete the look. (The Lovely Find)
4. Bridesmaids should wear a light grey colour not to overshadow the bride, of course. (Pinterest)
5. The wedding cake should be tiered, three as a rule. Have the cake in a hexagon shape for originality. (Want That Wedding)
6. Treat your guests to afternoon tea. (Pinterest)